The Wander master is almost finished. Frans and Freek both approved the bits that I had thrown at them. That took a few days, but luckily (not!) my studio pc was broken down so I wasn’t really waiting. The power supply of the pc stopped working. So I replaced it with a new, bigger one. Then my video card (DVI-D) started acting up. And after I got that working Windows simply told me that my configuration wasn’t up to it. Bugger!

Anyway, I continued with the master yesterday. I added a sublayer of bass with the PV transposer VST plug. Just one octave lower in the background to add a bit of zoooommm. Now the sound is wider and deeper. I still have to work on the details in the higher frequencies. And then I am waiting to cut the whole into tracks. And go!

Advertisements